The QMSys GUM program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations:
- ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
- DKD-3 Angabe der Messunsicherheit bei Kalibrierungen
- EURACHEM/CITAC Guide, Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.2 - U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.
The software uses the uncertainty propagation (GUM) method to calculate the measurement uncertainty.
The most important features offer:
- Suitably for linear models
- Max. 10 input and 1 output quantities
- Distributions: Normal, Lognormal, Students t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal, curvilinear Trapezoidal, U-shaped, Quadratic, Exponential, Cosine, 1/2 Cosine
- Direct and indirect methods of observation
- Statistical evaluation of Typ A quantities
This software is completely free for educational purposes!
QMSys GUM Educational is a free software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, German and it was last updated on 2010-06-09. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
QMSys GUM Educational (version 4.6) has a file size of 3.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 181 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.